We remain closed due to Government lockdown laws.
At this stage we are unsure when we will be able to reopen but please be assured that we are working hard behind the scenes to prepare the centre for reopening as soon as we can.
However we are seeking clarification from Government about the policies that will restrict our operations, which has a major impact on our decision on reopening.
Hopefully we will see further relaxation of the rules to allow us to see you all back here sooner rather than later.
At this stage though I do not expect that we will be reopen until at least mid-June at the earliest.
Our Fitness and Coaching programs are still operating with online and remote options so if you have any questions about that, please reach out to us at email@example.com .
Customer Call Back Request
Please complete the form below with some detail about what you want to know and we will get back in touch
Renovations at Oceana
We are taking this opportunity to renovate some parts of the club, some was required for routine maintenance, and some of it has been done to give the club a bit of a makeover.
The following works are being done as we speak:
- Main & Hydro Pools – retiling ends and sides plus repainting the bottom and sides of both pools
- Learn Swim Change room floor and hallway repainted
- New Stainless steel door jambs in ladies and gents poolside members change rooms including painting walls, benches and timber slats
- New reception counter
- Upgraded front entrance to club
- Upgraded computer server and software to manage aquatic and fitness operations with better online functionality.
- New layout for upper gym including new equipment such as squat half racks, new bumper plates, water filled boxing bags, new continuous rope pulley and better storage for all gear and a new paint job.
- Lower gym remodel with a focus on open space for rehab specific exercises, new leg extension machine, new half squat rack, upper body arm ergometer and a new paint job
The lower PT studio is also to be converted into a Paediatric Gym/ Occupational Therapy studio for the many younger clients that our Optimum Health Solutions Team works with. There is not a facility like this available to the kids of Hobart and we are excited to create this for them.
Please keep an eye on our Facebook page also for any updates or you can call our reception team Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 12 noon and 1 to 5 pm and Friday mornings from 9 am to noon.
You can reach us on 6244 4444
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Ewington Managing Director